Covid- 19 is spreading world wide rapidly and it’s affecting many things including businesses. Our highest priority right now is the well-being of all employees and partners. We are working hard to fulfil all commitments and promises while delivering the high-quality services that we are known for.
What steps are you taking to ensure continued productivity?
- We have facilitated our employees with the required hardware and software so that they can work from home.
- We have provided our employees with proper training to use tools to avoid any communication gap while working from home.
- We are using VPN to remote access data from Office Environment to maintain data security.
- For any emergency, we also have backup team members ready.
What are you doing to keep your premises germ free?
- We are encouraging our employees and housekeeping staff to routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as keyboards, remote controls, desks, counter-tops, and doorknobs and sanitize them with disinfectants.
- We also provide disposable wipes so that workers can easily wipe down commonly used surfaces.
- We are also frequently cleaning our washrooms and floors.
- We are using disposable cups/glasses for liquid intake.
What preventive measures are you taking to keep your employees away from COVID-19?
- We are educating our employees regarding the symptoms and prevention of corona-virus.
- We take special care for maintaining overall hygiene and cleanliness at the workplace.
- Employees have been given the option to work from home if they are coming from public transport.
- Hand sanitizers and masks have been provided to the employees.
- We are keeping ourselves away from public gatherings and social events for this time period.
We will continue to monitor the situation, and follow the latest updates from the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). In this critical situation, we are committed to keeping our work going without affecting the health of our employees. We hope that the situation becomes normal very soon.