AngularJS is one of the most preferred framework for the web developers who aspire to design a web app in a dynamic manner. In case, if your developers are going to start a project on AngularJS , they may be in need of numerous tools to develop your website in a full-fledged manner.
To ease the burden of developing the web app with AngularJS, here are 20 latest tools for testing, front-end development, IDE editor, text editor, elite libraries, modules, extensions, code generator, Grid tools, to name a few.
1. Karma – It is one of the favorite testing frameworks for AngularJS development. It provides the perfect testing environment allowing you to test the app on real browsers and real devices such as phones and tablets.
2. Protractor – It is an end-to-end test framework. This Node.js program is build on top of WebDriverJS. It runs tests in a real browser interacting with the app as any normal user would.
4. Djangular – It is a reusable app providing better app integration with AngularJS. With the help of this tool you can create AngularJS content per app.
5. Ment.io – This tool introduces mentions and macros widget with no dependencies on jQuery. You can apply ment.io directive directly to any element and accepts selectable text inputs.
6. Angular Kickstart – This tools speeds up your AngularJS development and comes with a scalable build system that makes the development process a cakewalk.
7. AngularFire – With this tool you can easily create a backend for your Angular app. Its flexible API and 3-way data binding, and rapid development capabilities eases development.
9. SublimeText – It is the best text code editor for developers and makes coding as easy as you can think of. Developers prefer to use this more than others.
10. Restangular– This tool simplifies common GET, POST, DELETE, and UPDATES requests and requires minimum client code. It is ideal for any WebApp consuming data from RESTful API.
11. Generator Angular – With the help of this tool you would be able to lets you quickly set up a project with sensible defaults. It generates all the boilerplate that you need to get started with your app project.
12. NG-Inspector – This browser extension for Chrome and Safari will add an inspector pane which helps you in developing, debugging and understanding your AngularJS applications. It easily identifies and displays each scope using Controllers and Directives .
13. Angular Seed – This is an application skeleton for your typical AngularJS web app and is you can apply to quickly bootstrap the angular app projects along with the dev environment for these projects.
14. Code Orchestra – This front-end development tool allows you to write code live-style. When you modify the code and safe it they are automatically implemented in the working application using a special protocol.
15. Videogular – It is a HTML5 based video player for AngularJS and it allows you to include videos and other multimedia elements in your app with ease.
17. Angular GetText – Developers term this as the super simple translation support for AngularJS. You can simply type the text in English and mark them for translation and the tool executes the rest.
18. Angular Deckgrid – This is a lightweight grid for AngularJS where your directive doesn’t depend on their visual representation. It uses CSS file for all the visual representation.
19. Angularjs UI – This tool is a collection of UI components and comes with utility directives that help you build Angular applications faster. It uses raw directives such as ui-router, ui-map and ui-calendar instead of widgets.
20. Mean – It is a simple and perfect boilerplate that AngulatJS developers use to create MongoDB, Node.js, Express, and AngularJS apps. It comes with pre-bundled and configured modules such as Mongoose and Passport.
1. Zero billing guarantee
2. Pro-level Teams
3. Guaranteed SLAs
4. Flexible Hiring Models
Every developer is looking for a common framework that can be used for the web and mobile - to save time and effort. Meteor.js is one such framework that solves this […] - Read More