Do you find it hard to decide which one of the two options, offshore or nearshore, would be best for…
Request a quote or take a 2 week risk free trial
Guaranteed response within 8 business hours.
If you aspire to accelerate business growth using cutting-edge software, our Indian software programmers and developers can transform your vision into reality. Hire a software programmer from us and get tailored solutions that grow your business by improving overall ROI, enhancing productivity, and slashing operational costs.
ValueCoders is dedicated to engineering optimal technology solutions that augment overall gains for our global clients. We have a strong team of software programmers experienced in diverse technology sets ranging from mobility, web development, Blockchain, AI, and more, fulfilling all your development needs. Take a look at the core technologies our developers hold comprehensive expertise in.
Our remote Indian programmers excel in a wide range of technology solutions. Agencies, companies, ISVs, and SMEs prefer us to get dedicated software developers.
95%+ of our clients give us either a Raving Fan or Most Satisfied Rating. Hire your offshore team with us today!
Get access to an exclusive pool of the most talented software developers to develop a variety of applications
Who are dedicated developers?
Dedicated developers focus their careers on developing software. They may work for a company that sells software or for a company that uses software, but their primary job is to write code.
Companies often hire dedicated developers because they need someone who can be responsible for the codebase and who will be available to work on it full-time. Even if the company has a team of developers, having one person responsible for writing code and ensuring it meets its standards is often helpful.
Dedicated developers typically have a lot of experience with coding and the tools and frameworks used in their industry. They also usually have a good understanding of
They differ from generalist programmers, who may have other responsibilities besides programming (such as system administration, database administration, etc.). A dedicated developer will typically have more experience and expertise in programming and will be able to write code that is both correct and efficient.
When to hire developers?
The best time to hire dedicated developers will vary depending on the specific needs of your business. However, some of the best situations for hiring dedicated developers include:
1. Your business is growing, and you need help keeping up with the demand.
2. You want to roll out a new feature or product and need someone with specific coding expertise to help you do so.
3. You need someone to take over the management of an existing development project
4. You want to outsource development work to save on costs.
5. You want access to a specific skill set that is not currently available in-house. This is because it allows you to find someone with the necessary know-how and expertise.
6. If you want to reduce your development time or costs, hiring a dedicated developer can be great. This is because having someone on staff full-time means you don’t have to spend extra money to hire and retain talent.
7. When you want to start outsourcing development work to save on costs.
8. When you want to reduce the workload of your existing team so they can focus on other tasks.
These were some of the situations when you could hire dedicated developers for your projects.
Compare hiring freelancers vs. hiring dedicated developers
Here is a quick comparison between hiring freelancers and hiring dedicated developers.
What are the benefits of hiring developers for startups?
There are a few key benefits of hiring dedicated developers for a startup.
By hiring talented developers, startups can get much work accomplished quickly and efficiently, which can be critical to success early on.
What are the steps for hiring developers for a startup?
The steps for hiring developers for a startup are:
1. Define the job requirements – Define what skills and experience are required for the position. Be as specific as possible regarding skills, experience, and personality traits. This will help you narrow down your search and target candidates more effectively.
2. Draft a job description – Clearly and concisely describe the position’s responsibilities. Make sure to include all the important details about the position, and be sure to write an eye-catching headline.
3. Review resumes and applications – Screen candidates to ensure they meet the qualifications listed in the job description.
4. Interview candidates – Ask questions to better understand their skills and experience and fit with the company culture.
5. Make a decision – Choose the candidate that best meets the company’s needs and is a good fit for the team. Ensure that the candidate is experienced enough and has enough knowledge of all the processes.
These were the five steps to follow to hire developers for a startup.
How ValueCoders helps startups with their development needs?
A software development company can help startups with their development needs in a few ways, such as: –
– Building a web or mobile app prototype
– Developing and launching a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
– Scaling an existing app or website
– Enhancing an existing app or website with new features or functionality
– Fixing bugs or glitches in an existing app or website
– Developing custom software to meet the specific needs of a startup
Startups have big ideas but limited resources. Hence, finding a development partner that can provide quality services while staying within budget is important.
Startups are often strapped for cash and might need more resources to get their product off the ground. This is where a software development company can be of assistance.
A software development company like ValueCoders can help a startup by creating a prototype of its product, designing and building a website, or developing an app. They can also help with general tasks like market research, business planning, and logo design.
At ValueCoders, we work with startups to create custom solutions that meet their unique needs. We have a team of experienced developers who understand the challenges faced by startups and are passionate about helping them succeed. We work closely with our clients to develop innovative solutions that exceed expectations.”
What are the challenges of hiring developers for a startup?
There are a few challenges when it comes to hiring dedicated developers:
Finding the right developer can be time-consuming, but it’s ultimately worth it. By hiring dedicated developers, you can save time and money and be assured of quality workmanship.
We at ValueCoders come up with write-ups that enhance your knowledge and give you detailed information about the latest happenings in the IT industry. Our experts constantly research new IT tools and make write-ups for our valuable customers.
Do you find it hard to decide which one of the two options, offshore or nearshore, would be best for…
In today’s economy, more and more businesses are choosing to hire remote programmers. Hiring Remote developers allows you to expand…
Nowadays, startups, SMEs, and larger enterprises prefer outsourcing software development services. This helps businesses get an innovative solution and introduce…
Learn more about our processes, how our software programmers work, and how you can hire them with the help of the following FAQs
You should choose ValueCoders to hire software developers in India because we possess a proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget. We have been in business for over 15 years now with a team of expert developers skilled in various programming languages.
There are many other strong reasons as well to have us as your software developers’ hiring partner, and a few of them are:
We also offer common benefits which you get by hiring developers in India. Some of these benefits include:
1. A large pool of skilled developers: India has one of the world’s largest pools of skilled developers. This means that you will find the right developer for your project with relative ease
2. Cost-effective development: Indian companies offer cost-effective hiring services, which can help you save money while hiring the experts
3. Quality assurance: Indian companies adhere to high-quality standards, which ensures that you can hire knowledgeable experts
4. Time zone compatibility: Most Indian companies operate in the same time zone as North America, which makes communication and coordination easy
5. Robust infrastructure: India has a well-developed infrastructure, including top-class telecommunications and IT facilities, that enables companies to allow hiring and outsource projects with confidence
6. Local support: Indian companies offer 24/7 support
Yes, with ValueCoders you can opt for a free trial to test our programmers’ software development expertise. We offer a 2-week trial to all our clients worldwide. This provides the potential customers with a risk-free method to evaluate the programmers they expect to hire. We strongly believe in the efficacy of our solutions and services, and we want to offer everyone the opportunity to experience first-hand how useful we can be.
If you’re satisfied with the results of the trial, we hope you’ll decide to work with us. If not, there’s no obligation to continue working together. We just want to give you the opportunity to see what we can do and decide if we’re the right fit.
Simply fill out the contact form at the website to create an account. This will allow you to connect with our software experts right away. We hope you’ll take advantage of this opportunity and give us a chance to demonstrate to you what we can do.
We employ some of the best software programmers and have an expert team of 650+ developers with an average experience of 5+ years. Hence, when you hire a software programmer from us, we ensure that you get the best fit for your project.
The cost lies upon a few factors such as developer experience, the technology used, project size, etc. However, the cost varies roughly between $15-$40 per hour.
We provide flexibility in engagement to ensure that you hire our programmers as per your project needs.
We offer our developers for hire, fulfilling smaller needs, starting from $15/hour.
For dedicated hiring the minimum tenure is three months for one project, to begin with, and the cost varies with technology. We can assure you that there will be no hidden costs. Moreover your can hire a dedicated programmer on part-time or full-time basis, to keep your costs in control.
You pay monthly for all engagements.
We protect our clients’ intellectual property by keeping the code base confidential and signing non-disclosure agreements.
We take great pain to protect our clients’ intellectual property. We do this by keeping the code base confidential. Only those who need to know what’s in the code base are granted access.
Another way software development companies protect their client’s intellectual property is by getting them to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) that prohibit both parties from disclosing any confidential information that has been shared between them.
You do not have to search any further, as ValueCoders itself signs NDAs with its clients at the time of project onboarding. We provide you with clean codes and keep your project idea and the other related information safe and confidential.
A dedicated software team for your project will be set up quickly to initiate work within a few hours of project acquisition.
The Indian software developers you hire would be working dedicatedly as your extended team. You can communicate with them through chat, emails, calls, and Skype. Hence, when you hire a programmer from us, you get complete control over your team.
As we have the top software programmers in India with us, we have our project management system where you will be able to monitor daily progress.
You can have your separate login id and p/w to use our PMS. You can create the task, assign work, and follow up with your dedicated software developers through our systems.
Our Indian software programmers would also be available via IM (Skype, Gtalk, Yahoo, etc.) so that you can communicate faster. Hence, outsourcing software developers from us come with the certainty of easy and effective communication.
Hiring a coder from us benefits you with 5 days of work in a week, excluding Saturday and Sundays. Our software developers will be available for 8 hours a day. Hence, when you hire Indian software programmers from us, you get 160 hours of productivity in a month. However, for priority requirements, time is no bar. You can utilize our ready-to-use IT infrastructure to ensure the elimination of work interruptions.
Every software developer who works with us is our full-time employee. Hence, they do not leave so easily. In case they go, we always have our backups.
We are grateful for our clients’ trust in us, and we take great pride in delivering quality solutions that exceed their expectations. Here is what some of them have to say about us:
We offer a 2 weeks risk-free trial for you to try out the resource(s) before onboarding. After 2 weeks, if you like the resource(s), you pay for the time and continue on. Else, we replace the aligned resource(s) or cancel the trial as per your wish.
Simple, transparent and easy - isn't it?Start my 2 week risk-free trial now!
Our consultants will respond back within 8 business hours or less.