A developer who often appreciates to work on a trendy development platform will certainly love the remarkable features of Node js. There could be diverse benefits of Node js and you could find it a practical program to give wings to your goals of developing feature-rich applications. Because of its several exceptional features, the platform is drawing the attention of the modern-day programmers. Here are the top 10 advantages of Node js that are behind the growing popularity of this feature-rich environment.
4) Easy integration of database to the server: With the Node, you need not to make extra efforts to translate for integrating client data to the server data. It allows to use the same language to the persistence layers as well as the client and the server.
5) Real-time Developments: One of the major advantages of Node.js is you can find the development of real-time applications, like chats and gaming applications, more appropriate and feasible. It can allow you to build multi-user applications with concurrent connections for an enhanced experience.
6) Fast Data Streaming: It can allow you to stream audio and video files at lightning speed. It’s possible to transcode these files while uploading and it reduces the processing time in a significant manner.
8) Corporate Support: Unlike other open-source frameworks, Node enjoys the support of several corporate houses, like Microsoft, PayPal, Walmart and Yahoo. Moreover, it is sponsored by Joyent, and hence it enjoys the backing of the real companies that indicates the consistent growth of the Node projects in future. Besides, it has a huge community of developers that contribute to the enhancement of this platform.
9) Deployment & Hosting: Due to its advantageous features, Node is witnessing a rapid adoption and this is creating a demand for hosting of applications that feature Node. There are Paas providers like Modulus that can facilitate even a single command deployment.
Hiring expert, dedicated Node js developers is crucial for your project. ValueCoders provides expert remote developers for all kinds of project requirements. The company also provides 2 week free trial to understand the performance of the developer before hiring him/her.
Image-Source : arroyocode.com
Every developer is looking for a common framework that can be used for the web and mobile - to save time and effort. Meteor.js is one such framework that solves this […] - Read More