ValueCoders has delivered innovative and results-oriented workforce management solutions for many clients. Whether a small business or a large enterprise, we can provide the right workforce management solution to help you establish a modern workplace with automated & hassle-free workforce management for hybrid, in-field, remote or on-premise workforce!
We empower your business to take advantage of the connected ecosystem and make it easier for you to be more efficient in this world where technology can help. We help you start a transformational journey by providing futuristic, advanced technologies that will change how businesses operate and make your employees more productive!
Do you want to manage your workforce with more efficiency? Or do you want to explore how you can improve efficiency and optimize the performance of your workforce?
We have successfully helped many businesses automate their traditional work practices, transforming them into modern workplaces with many workforce management solutions. We specialize in building best-in-class solutions that bring value to your business.
Track your employees' active time on any project or task to be able to bill your clients accurately for all that your team has done, with proof of work in the form of screenshots & URLs/apps visited.
Geofence work-sites for your on-site or in-premise employees to automate their clocking in and out based on their location, calculate work hours and track their availability.
Get insights on each employee's or team's productivity charts for creating a more efficient & productive team, telling you accurately about how your employees manage and use their time for multiple tasks.
Get rid of manual time-keeping and timesheets management. Automate timekeeping with easy-to-manage timesheets and track productive, billable time with detailed insights and proof of work.
Track your employees’ time and attendance with a user-friendly system. Manage your team's attendance via facial recognition via the web or mobile app with a single click clock-in/clock-out.
Monitor each employee's activities with a list of URLs & apps visited, system screenshots at regular intervals, and productivity charts to identify the gaps needed to be filled for improved workforce management.
Validate your employee's clock-in and clock-out with an AI-enabled facial recognition & validation feature at the time of marking attendance.
Manage your in-field team's locations by GPS tracking and help them save the hassles of road closure and traffic jams by pre-informing them of the route. Also, find the time they may take to report to the work site based on the current location.
Pre-estimate your project's budget based on previous trends and keep it under control throughout the project by getting pre-intimation upon which all teams or tasks are taking longer than anticipated.
Get detailed reports in an AI-enabled intuitive dashboard on insights about your entire workforce, attendance, productivity, tasks, and how they are utilizing their productive or non-productive time on their systems.
Automate your invoicing with auto-tracking of billable hours of all team members along with proof of work. Generate invoices, follow-ups, and payment tracking, all with a single click.
We offer a web and mobile-based shift scheduling solution that helps you create the perfect schedule for your business, considering all the necessary variables such as employee availability, skills, and workload.
We have been delivering innovative workforce management solutions, resolving business challenges, and helping them manage their teams more efficiently. We are proffering innovative solutions tailored to your business needs; some of them are:
We are grateful for our clients’ trust in us, and we take great pride in delivering quality services that exceed their expectations. Here is what some of them have to say about us:
ValueCoders offers a comprehensive suite of employee management solutions, including payroll processing, taxation and compliance services, HR support, and more. With years of experience in the industry, ValueCoders has helped countless businesses manage their employees more effectively.
17+ years of experience – It helped us to gain a lot of experience and knowledge.
A large pool of developers – It allows businesses to find the talent they need to succeed.
Client-centric approach – Our flexible and adaptable approach allows us to tailor our products and services to meet each client’s unique needs.
Global quality standards – By following the global quality standards, we ensure that our products and services meet the highest levels of quality.
Timely delivery – We work hard to deliver your project on time.
Best in class project management – We can complete complex projects on time and within budget
We offer various workforce management solutions designed to help businesses increase efficiency and productivity. We have skilled consultants that can work with you to create a customized solution that matches the specific needs of your business.
Our workforce management solution includes time and attendance tracking, shift planning, time tracking, productivity measurement, shift scheduling, and employee task management. We also offer a range of analytical tools that can help you identify trends and optimize your workforce management strategies.
There’s no one answer to this question since it will vary depending on your specific workforce management needs. However, there are a few general tips that can assist you in getting the most out of your workforce management system:
1. Portray your goals and objectives: What do you want to accomplish with your workforce management system? Once you have a precise idea of what you’re trying to accomplish, it will be easier to select the right system and configure it in a way that meets your needs.
2. Do your research: Not all workforce management systems are created equal. Ensure to do your homework and choose a system that will fit your company’s specific needs.
3. Involve all stakeholders in the selection process: Once you’ve selected a system, it’s important to get buy-in from all stakeholders. This will help ensure that the system is properly configured and used to its full potential.
Workforce management is a vital element of any business, but it can be difficult to know where to start. At ValueCoders, we offer a variety of workforce management solutions that are designed to help businesses increase efficiency and productivity.
When it comes to finding the right workforce management (WFM) solution, it can feel like there are a lot of options, and you don’t know where to start. Here are a few things to consider when making your decision:
1. Make sure the WFM solution is cloud-based so you can access it from anywhere and on any device.
2. The solution should offers real-time reporting and forecasting tools so you can make changes on the fly as needed.
3. Look for a WFM solution that integrates with your HRIS or payroll system, so data is automatically synced and updated.
4. The WFM software should be built to remain easily scalable and customizable.
Workforce management is beneficial for companies of all sizes in a variety of industries. WFM can help businesses save money, reduce turnover, and improve customer satisfaction.
Some of the industries that can benefit from workforce management solutions include:
– Food and beverage
– Software development
– Janitorial / Housekeeping
– Real estate
and many more..
There are many benefits of using workforce management software, some of which are listed below:
1) Improved Employee Efficiency – With accurate tracking of employee hours and schedules, businesses can eliminate the need for time-consuming and often inaccurate manual processes. This leads to more efficient use of employees’ time and increased productivity.
2) Enhanced Staff Planning and Scheduling – Automatic scheduling tools allow managers to create staff schedules quickly and easily, taking into account availability, skillsets, and preferences. This leads to more effective staff planning and a reduction in the need for overtime hours.
3) Greater Control – Workforce management software allows businesses to manage their staff numbers according to fluctuations in demand. This helps to reduce labor costs and improve customer satisfaction.
Get custom solutions, recommendations, estimates, confidentiality & same day response guaranteed!
One of our account managers will contact you shortly.