India is often referred to as world’s ‘back office’ as the country over the past two decades has established itself as a global hub of outsourcing services. The outsourcing industry in India is valued to be more than 60 billion dollars and employs close to 3 million people directly. The offshore outsourcing industry caters to varied industries ranging from the Fortune 100 companies to the small startups. From aviation to banking and from technology to healthcare India is driving the world’s growth engine through its back offices.
One of the primary reasons for India becoming such a popular destination for global businesses is the cost. Offshore outsourcing India companies offer highly affordable solutions to clients helping them streamline costs. From developing a website to managing a customer care service India is any business’s first choice. The cost advantage has been so widely written and discussed that for some it seems like the only advantage outsourcing services India firms offer. This is far from the truth as Indian firms offer you much more than the cost advantage. Let us take a look at some of the major benefits of offshore outsourcing to India other than the cost advantage.
- Qualified Professionals – For any country to have a quality workforce it needs to have good educational infrastructure. India has some of the best colleges and universities in the world which churn out highly trained professional. Be it with technical, management and of humanities India graduates have proven their excellence at a global level time and again. This easy availability of trained professionals has been fuelling the Indian outsourcing industry.
- Professionalism – When it comes to professionalism India firms have set new standards on a global scale. They offer high quality services within stipulated time period to meet the requirements of their clients. So be it about website development or outsourcing your company’s financials to be audited you can bank on the Indian companies to get your job done as per the highest standards in the industry.
- Young Workforce – India is a young country with more close to two-third of the population below the age of 35 making it one of the fastest growing services industries in the world. The workforce is fluent in English which allows it to cater to a global clientele.
- Favorable Contract – The terms and condition of the contract agreement play a very vital role in when it comes to outsourcing any project. Many companies around the world promise you the moon and don’t deliver desired results. Indian outsourcing services firms offer you money back guarantee and other favorable clauses in agreement which is also a sign of ethics and professionalism.
- Support Services – Support services play a key role when it comes to offshore outsourcing. Most outsourcing services India companies offer 24×7 support services to their customers troubleshooting their problems and responding to their queries. This helps them cater to the customers in different time zones in all corners of the globe.
Thank you for stopping by. Loved this one? Subscribe us now to keep-up with our blog updates. And if you were seeking help related to offshore web development, we are always up for that. Give us a line!
Download Your FREE e-Guide NOW!
Discover What, Why & How of "" with this FREE e-Guide!