We live in an era driven by technology that has completely taken over all sectors, be it finance, banking, medical care, and much more. The evolution of mobile applications has taken over the education industry. There have been many personalized e-learning solutions that have ruled the world and generated a large amount of income. Companies based in the e-learning industry and education have been greatly affected by this transition change.
There have been digital trends in the education industry that have impacted the e-learning business industry in large circles.
Some Important Stats for Education-based industries:
Statistics have already made it clear how mobile applications will dominate the education industry in the coming years. You can look for personalized e-learning solutions that can benefit your business in the long term. SMEs, startups, and entrepreneurs have a great reach if they plan to invest in education-based mobile phone applications.
Let’s take a look at how mobile applications have contributed to the e-learning industry.
How Mobile Applications have contributed to the E-learning industry?
Mobile applications have driven a greater influence in the education sector. According to statistics, currently, 53% of applications in app stores are related to the Education industry, and this number is expected to be exceeded in the coming years.
Inside or outside the classroom, mobile applications have provided greater efficiency and fun in learning or teaching.
Benefits of using custom e-learning solutions are:
1. Education is Easy to Access :
Mobile applications have taken learning to the next level. With the convergence of applications, working professionals can improve their knowledge of the work domain to obtain better professional careers without compromising the scope of working life. There are tutorials and online modules that are available and can be accessed from anywhere.
2. Minimize Learning Costs:
Thanks to personalized e-learning solutions, higher education is not accustomed to higher class people who can pay high fees and take advantage of quality education. If you are passionate about learning and are passionate about dedicating a few hours a day to online learning, you can definitely improve and improve your current knowledge to get better and better professional opportunities.
3. No limit on Learning:
One of the most important things about the E-learning application is the unlimited learning function. With unlimited features, you can take advantage of the content and improve your skills in a particular field, with which you expect a brighter future.
4. Better Student Engagement:
Audio-Video medium has created a visual impact that has created an environment for comprehensive learning programs. This can boost a student’s interest and helps them to understand the concept at a faster pace. Advance technologies like AR and VR have taken the e-learning concept to a newer level. The impact has been seen as companies have been hiring e-learning development companies for e-learning mobile app development.
5. Better Collaboration between Students, Teachers, and Parents:
Many e-learning or mobile applications have an intriguing interface with intuitive modules that can help better coordination between students, teachers and parents. This has helped everyone stay on the same page without much hassle. Student progression, course details, completion and certification could be viewed and accessed at all levels without much obstacle.
Online learning applications have made it easier for online learning software companies to develop customized online learning solutions that can be adapted to the needs of your business and project.
E-learning apps have made it easy for e-learning software companies to develop custom e-learning solutions that can match up to your business and project needs.
Example: Case Study: Online Tutoring Web App will help you understand how an e-learning web application can change the game?
You can access the entire case-study here: https://www.valuecoders.com/case-studies/online-tutoring-web-app
The case-study has given you a basic idea of how an online web tutoring app will help in escalating your tutoring needs.
But what are the types of customized e-learning solutions that you can explore for your business?
Don’t worry, I will guide you through some examples of mobile e-learning applications that you can explore for your e-learning based business.
Examples of mobile e-learning applications:
1. Online enrollment applications: The case study for such applications has been shown above.
2. Online school fee payment applications: a payment gateway integrated into the application for safe and fast payments.
3. Assistance management applications: Manage your assistance while traveling with assistance management applications.
4. Managing books and worksheets applications: Manage your weekly and monthly workbooks and worksheets without much hassle.
5. Storytelling applications for children: Manage your children’s sleeping stories with lovely audio and video experience along with attractive graphics.
6. ERP software for universities: Manage your weekly and monthly attendance, grades, and reports through the ERP software.
7. Applications of questionnaires and riddles with answers: sharpen your mental capacity for skills and computational operations with the applications of questionnaires and riddles that come with the function of the list of embedded answers.
Once you have decided which mobile e-learning application, you can move forward with your e-learning based business, here is a list of features that you must include in your e-learning application to work in an ecosystem:
1. Scalability: As your business grows, it is necessary that your commercial e-learning application adapts to the changes and, therefore, the application must be scalable enough to adapt and add new users without problems.
2. Learning-centered design: the purpose of your mobile application facilitates prolonged learning. To amplify this function, you must ensure the effective delivery of content on different dimensions of mobile screens.
3. Push notifications: Unlike emails and messages, push notifications are a great way to connect with students and keep them interested with the latest updates.
4. Different content formats: to create a more immersive and comprehensive learning environment, your e-learning application must support different content formats.
5. Microlearning: As a business owner or educator, the fact that today’s student has a shorter attention span cannot be overlooked. With e-learning applications designed for microlearning, the application can be built while maintaining the most effective content for readers.
6. Support for offline content: an essential tool for your e-learning application. The function will allow you to download content that can be accessed from anywhere without thinking too much about Internet connectivity, slow loading speed and much more. This will ensure that learning is not affected by the duration of the course.
7. Drip feed content: the feature allows larger data fragments into smaller, more manageable pieces that can be easily consumed.
8. Multiple questionnaire options: with multiple questionnaire options, you can play with different questionnaire techniques. It can accommodate multiple functions through its mobile e-learning application.
9. Optimized questionnaire designs: Your questionnaires can include several formats ranging from multiple-choice questions to filling in the blanks, ordering, and joining essays and surveys. Choose according to your reference to optimize the questionnaire designs for your next mobile e-learning application.
Conclusion: The Final Note
In the blog, I have tried to conclude the advantages of mobile e-learning applications for the e-learning industry. Mobile applications have taken over the world. Industries are not challenging the rules of the mobile application industry and innovation.
Are you still confused? Don’t worry, I will help you select the best e-learning development company for custom e-learning solutions. In order to full fill your app development requirement, you can hire android developers from Valuecoders. ValueCoders, a leading e-learning development company, has recently worked on a custom e-learning solution, they can help you out with your next project.