Educational Mobile App Development Trends
Its known that education is a broad term, and when it comes to mobile apps there are diverse range of software that offer various educational apps. We are living in a digital world, where many children are growing up with apps and digital media as a part of their life.
Now, mobile learning is a trend. As we know devices are easy to use, time saving and for sure in near future, this will only grow. A huge amount of mobile apps and services has brought educational content to mobile devices. In many schools, app development and programming is being taught.
Educational application trends have grown beyond anyone’s expectations. Even, now social media use is prevalent in most schools, various school authorities are thinking about how to educate children by the use of social media?
Related Post: Types of Business Models For Mobile Application Development
From an education perspective, we must include the social factor in learning experiences, tutoring and knowledge sharing. Education app development has also prepared young people on how to navigate this space.
Distance education, underpinned by mobile access has increased and it is bringing unprecedented competition to traditional models of schooling. We can say educational technologies have enhance student’s learning. In order to incorporate educational application development trends, it is important to know about the current trends in this area:
Social media in classroom : social media is a digital tool, everyone uses this, to connect with people from all around the world and now even students and teachers can also use this platform to connect with each other.
By this, students can gain knowledge about different cultures and regions. It can be a great tool to teach many different subjects as well.
Students should also be taught how to handle these situations and what information is not appropriate to share.
Educational apps have made it easy for students to engage in mobile learning. This has opened up possibilities for students to learn while they are out in the world. Mobile learning is not limited to any particular thing. Students can practice their lessons they just learned in school or college. There are also many educational apps available that students and teachers can use.
Many apps are tailored for high school students, pre-school students and many apps are there for soon to be graduates.
These apps can help in to exercising your mind, organize your course work or expand your knowledge. Some of the best educational apps trending are as given below and this surely give you an idea of where the industry is headed:
- Dictionary.com : It is easy to guess, what this app is exactly for. You can search and look for any word. Even it has a regional map of trending searches in your area.
- Coursera: This app consists of more than 200 free courses, covering more than 20 subject areas like( science, music etc.) it also permits you to engage in a variety of courses from best universities and institutions. You can download lectures and you can also watch the contents on time.
- StudyBlue: Studying is the mainstay of education. With this app, one can create and share a plethora of mobile study guides, and quizzes or you choose from various collection of student authored flash-boards.
- Evernote: This is a great app which gives you the tools for taking photos, crafting notes, creating to do lists and you can also record voice reminders. This app even syncs content across multiple devices.
- Learnist: This app acts like a social network for knowledge. You can browse text and video content, which contains various lessons and covers thousands of topics.
- Quizlet: This app is basically tailored for quiz sessions. The app allows you to create your own personal flashcards using various texts, images and audio. Even you can also browse and play to various user-created quizzes over the topics of your choice.
- Studious: This app offers a quick method for organizing homework and exams, you can also use this app to note down important points and email it to your professors.Therefore, we can say that educational app development trends are becoming an integral part of our education system.
The educational industry provides a tremendous opportunity to technology startups. Businesses should do a thorough research before developing a quality educational application that fulfills the needs of the market.
Related Post: How To Kickstart Mobile Application Development
If you are looking to build an innovative educational app then hiring an agile software development team with ValueCoders can be a very cost effective option. Here are some of the key benefits of choosing to develop with ValueCoders:
a. Flexible Hiring Models
b. Guaranteed SLAs
c. Fast Services
1,036 total views