According to a survey conducted, 2.3 million e-commerce stores across the globe are getting benefits of WooCommerce. They are especially friendly to new e-commerce merchants as it ensures simplicity giving you incredible power, flexibility, and features.
That said, let’s now find out more things about WooCommerce such as what is the platform, all about, the features it offers, and the advantages that a business will get after adopting it into their system.
What is WooCommerce?
As known, it’s a WordPress plugin, which adds e-commerce functionality to your WordPress website for efficiently running a web store. With just a few clicks, you can manipulate a WordPress website into a fully-functional e-commerce website.
Among entrepreneurs, who want to thrive in business, WooCommerce experts would give impetus to the e-commerce platform.
What does WooCommerce do?
WooCommerce entails basic store functionality right out of the box, with a free plugin available from the plugin repository or the WordPress dashboard.
It includes available loads of extensions – more thereon during a bit! – and offering incredible functions right out of the box.
WooCommerce is a popular open-source, utterly customizable e-commerce platform for entrepreneurs across the globe. Hence, giving your e-Commerce business new horizons beyond the confines of traditional e-commerce solutions, penetrating your imagination.
Top WooCommerce Features:
- Powered by Trust: WooCommerce is developed on WordPress; this software gives you the leverage of quite 34% online. Regularly audited by Sucuri, as they’re the industry leader in providing robust security.
- Content at the core: Being referred to as one of the world’s hottest content management systems, WooCommerce seamlessly integrates commerce with range. You get everything under one umbrella.
- A Modular System: WooCommerce is kept lean, so you’ll add just the choices you would like. It’s made to figure alongside your favorite WordPress plugins, so you’ll keep the features you already love.
- Sell anything: It sells physical products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content, and even appointments. Using the WooCommerce platform users can sell anything from anywhere.
- No limits: WooCommerce is entirely open source, which suggests you’ll modify and customize anything and everything. Because you’ve got complete control, you can add unlimited products and users with complete orders.
- Worldwide Community: WooCommerce stores and developers come from everywhere on the planet – from Norway to South Africa from Canada to Japan.
Given Below Are The Ten Advantages of WooCommerce :
1) Easy Installation, Setup, and Integration
WooCommerce is meant to kick-start things as soon as possible, with an easier installation and setup wizard to urge your e-commerce store up and running together with your WordPress theme.
WooCommerce Setup Wizard
- Installation –The WooCommerce plugin is installed similar to other plugins; look for it within the Plugins options in your WordPress dashboard, and install and activate with a few clicks.
- Setup – Once you install WooCommerce, the Setup Wizard will walk you through configuring steps to urge your store up and running. The e-commerce options are virtually endless, and therefore the setup wizard cuts to the chase and highlights vital opportunities to professionals, so you never miss a step.
2) WordPress Theme Integration
Since WooCommerce is compatible with WordPress, it works well with most WordPress themes. It allows selecting the Storefront theme if you’d wish to use the official music– a bit like the plugin, and freed from charge!
3) Data Control- Giving Assurance With High-Stake Projects
It doesn’t cause you to worry about losing control of your data – WooCommerce will put you in the driver’s seat.
4) Data Protection – Don’t Allow Invader to Misuse Data
When you use a third-party platform for e-commerce, if they close, your data is lost. With WooCommerce, you can hire WooCommerce Programmers to get complete control over data. Data associated with customer purchase history to store performance critical for running a successful e-commerce website.
5) Feature-packed Shopping Cart- Gives Vital Options
Tailor your site visitor’s checkout process from start to end with strategies that help convert visitors into customers. From payment gateway to see out URLs, or find out your site your way.
6) Payment Gateways – Ensures No Hassles In Making Payments
With WooCommerce, you can accept checks, cash on delivery, bank transfer, or use PayPal to accept major credit cards and other PayPal payments. Prefer Stripe? You’ll configure stripe as a payment gateway using the Setup Wizard.
7) Geo-Location and Automatic Taxes – No Hidden Charges/ Cost
WooCommerce gives you a more straightforward choice to activate geolocation and automatic taxes; your shop will display the right price, including taxes, to your customers, regardless of the location.
8) Customizable Checkout Process – Ensures Customer Convenience
You are controlling the checkout process from start to end. You’ll prefer to sell to specific countries or worldwide, set your checkout flow URLs, enable/disable guest checkout, and force secure checkout.
9) Default Currency – No Discrepancy In Currency
An in-depth range of obtainable currencies help choose the currency you would like to use for the shop.
10) Redirect Cart- Adds Flexibility To The Cart
They give you the most straightforward choice to redirect customers to their cart once the product is added.
WooCommerce gives 41.2% market share and competitors in e-commerce :
The best indexing techniques combined with advanced data science are watching the market share of over 12,500 technology products, including e-commerce.
In the e-commerce category, WooCommerce will offer a market share of including and competing products during this category:
- WooCommerce (26 %)
- Shopify (21%)
- Lexity (5.86%)
- BigCommerce (3%)
- Open Cart (3%)
- Magento (9%)
- Others (37%)
Top Industries Using e-commerce:
What Is The Longer Term Of WooCommerce beyond 2020?
Enlisted clients want to implement WooCommerce service and gain market share in the future. They are reaching a tipping point with a vast ecosystem of WooCommerce’s experts, themes, plugins, and selecting WooCommerce with immediate advantages for an e-commerce website compared to other platforms.
So, a great opportunity if you’re looking to make quick money with WooCommerce. Hence, providing excellent WooCommerce tutorials on the way to start with WooCommerce in 2021.
It allows newer developments within the pipeline so that WooCommerce becomes available on WordPress.com. Bringing an entirely new market, increase market share even further in 2021
With all this in mind, I even have better knowledge than WooCommerce isn’t going anywhere – or a minimum,, in coming years.
With the piece mentioned above, we must have learned the potential of WooCommerce for online shopping, which is vital to revive your online entrepreneurship goals. It will prove very essential if you want to streamline eCommerce projects in the ever-competitive & dynamic eCommerce industry.
If you’re looking for an e-commerce platform as mentioned above, then using WooCommerce will give you the right launchpad. So what are you waiting for? For your high-stake eCommerce projects, hire WooCommerce developers and increase visibility, traffic, and business revenue.
Download Your FREE e-Guide NOW!
Discover What, Why & How of "" with this FREE e-Guide!