There is a huge opportunity for the small and medium sized entrepreneurs to benefit from selling on Facebook. Your sale can really boost with this tremendous tool of social connection. Many names like The Polkadot Alley have also benefited and grown through the Facebook commerce or F-commerce. Facebook is not only a mere social networking site which connects you to your social group of people but also helps you expand and sell better. It connects you to all the Facebook users across the globe, promoting your brand and creating a market for it.
According to a study some retailers who cannot build a site for their products, have been selling their products on Facebook. It is very easy to sell and grow on Facebook, provided it’s done using the right mechanism. Many small sized entrepreneurs like Nava Zahavi have had more than 400% of increment in their clientage and sales using F-commerce. Here are easy steps with which you can start your F-commerce:
- If you already have a web store, then redirecting your Facebook page to your website, might lessen the chances of conversion. Hence it is always advisable to create your store on Facebook. This increases the chances of visitors to buy from you. Store.ya is one such solution, it enables you to sync your Facebook store with your Magento store. Here are the steps with which you can import your Magento store:
- Type the URL of your Magento store and click confirm.
- Enter the API username and password. If you do not have this, then create one.
- Click the Continue button
- Click the Activate button.
- Select the Facebook page with which you want to integrate your Magento Store
- Distinguish your Facebook page from your competitors. Your page should speak about your brand and help you stand out. With the incredible features of Facebook, you can add images and logos. This will help your customers to identify your brand easily.
- Let your Facebook profile talk to the people. Tell everything about your products and company to people. This creates a better understanding, in turn increasing your sales and loyalty. Post your new collection of products and images, videos and let your customers know you better.
- Know that what time of the day will help you reach more people, and post about your brand then. Early mornings and night posts engage 20% more people. According to your industry, try to understand the peak time for engagement of customers.
- Only if you have likes on Facebook you can reach out to more people across the globe. You should always have authentic likes to create the difference. Ask your friends and family to like your page. This will help to spread about you. Like community pages and business pages, this also helps you to gain attention of a larger audience. There are paid services on Facebook to help you for this too.
- Import all your social networking profiles like Twitter, You tube, Pinterest and integrate them with your Facebook page. This makes your Facebook profile more appealing. This is an easy task and takes no time.
- Involve all your clients socially as well. Ask your customers to like your Facebook page and even announce about their purchase from you, using social media. This spreads a word of mouth about you. Also keep in touch with them so that they buy from you again.
- Create excitement on your Facebook page and announce discounts and promotional offers. With this you can target to engage more people and this idea works well.
- Companies like Groupon and LivingSocial have become very famous. They offer amazing range of products with intriguing deals. With such appealing offers in no time you will become popular and people will start liking and promoting your page.
- Facebook enables you to connect to the large database of users that they have. This advertising platform can engage more people and give you more profits.
Hiring dedicated developers for your Magento project is helpful in efficiently managing your website. ValueCoders is a an IT outsourcing company helping with dedicated expert Magento developers. The company also offers 2 week no obligation trial helping you to test the resources before hiring them.
Image-Source : www.com.ufv.br