There are many key challenges faced by businesses who are looking for software outsourcing of their projects to third-party software development companies. The first thing is to choose the right business engagement model, second is about allocating of budget. Here are some of the other challenges.
1) The communication gap between the development team and the client.
2) Inability to deliver good quality projects on time.
3) Software Development project according to the requirements of the business.
4) Many projects remaining incomplete due to fake commitments.
Here is the graph below it shows the representation of the software development outsourcing challenges faced by businesses & IT outsourcing companies frequently:
In this blog, we will talk about resolving IT outsourcing challenges related to a business engagement model. Here is a checklist you should implement before opting for the business engagement model:
1) Making plans for the software development project and ensuring that all the activities are pre-decided helps in completing the milestones on time. Therefore, before choosing the right model for IT Outsourcing, your planning should be ready on the table.
2) You should make sure that the expectations with respect to the software development outsourcing project are very clear and there is no any sort of confusion. This will definitely help you cut short the list of parameters.
3) The key to better IT outsourcing is to develop a strong relationship with the outsourcing vendor. This leads to collaborative methods for working environment resulting in improving the efficiency of business processes. Therefore, before choosing the model, businesses should check the transparency of the software development vendor.
4) Being futuristic about your software development project helps in getting great results. Therefore, you should prepare yourself for the upcoming challenges and be ready for them.
5) You should always check for a proper Service Level Agreement(SLA) so that all the software development outsourcing work can be done as required by businesses.
The scope within which the relationship between the IT outsourcing partner and client exists is called a business engagement model. Here are some of the most popular business engagement models mentioned below:
In a retainer model, billing is done periodically, usually 2 to 4 weeks. In this model, a fixed rate is defined for each period.
In this type of engagement model, billing is done to the client according to the hours the team spent in the project. This engagement model is suitable for small and short-term software development outsourcing projects.
Fixed Cost Model
In case of projects in which the client is absolutely clear about the scope and requirements of the project, then this model is used.
ValueCoders is one of the top IT Outsourcing companies across the world with 2500+ happy clients.
The Agile teams at ValueCoders are equipped with the latest tools and techniques for all kinds of business projects. ValueCoders provides the following additional benefits
You can discuss with our experts and they will guide you to choose the best one.
We Brew Our Blogs Especially For Startups, Agencies & CTOs. Subscribe & Get Latest Updates Straight To Your Inbox
Save Upto 50% Of Development Cost and Get 2x Faster DeliveryCONTACT US
Business needs to be handled with proper ideas, strategies, plans, implementation, determining risk factors and solving and many more activities. So you have to divide […] - Read More
One of the biggest questions that tech startups face in today’s times is whether they should develop the product in-house or outsource it to external teams. That's why […] - Read More
In the world of Software development, dedicated web development teams acquire a good position in the list of top three engagement models. It is the first choice for […] - Read More
Running a successful business is not easy. A lot of processes are needed regularly for it’s smooth functioning. Bigger the company, more perplexing are the functions. […] - Read More
In the past few years, Android has proved to be the leader in the mobile OS space. Moreover, the popularity of Android based mobile devices have given a huge flight to […] - Read More
The world is constantly moving towards globalisation today. Many business owners find it difficult gaining competitive traction by optimising work efficiency, cutting […] - Read More
As a client you must often land up in a dilemma while hiring freelance developers. Even Sometimes you do not understand if you wanted freelancers or outsourcing […] - Read More
Hiring the best fit mobile app developer for your app project can be a really daunting task. Evaluating the developer and ensuring that he will be there to complete the […] - Read More