What stats say?
HTML/CSS. SQL, Python, and Java rounded out the top five most extensively used programming languages worldwide.
AngularJS extends the HTML into the application and defines the attributes to perform data binding. Many companies hire Angular JS developers to build excellent applications, and they hire developers from a reputed angular JS development company.
Pros of AngularJS
- Two-way data binding
- DOM Manipulation
- Improved server performance
- Faster application prototyping
- Responsive web
- Highly testable products
- The MVVM architecture
Cons of AngularJS
- Inexperience with MVC
- Possible time consumption
- Difficult in learning
Full Development Story
- Testing: Protractor makes your scenario experiments run faster and in a consistent manner.
- Animation: Design high-performance animation timelines and complex choreographies with very little code through Angular’s intuitive API.
- Accessibility: Build accessible applications with developer guides, ARIA-enabled components, and built-in a11y test infrastructure.
- Applications like Google Open Source, Keen, Messages, Jsonschema.net, etc., are made with Angular.
React is created by Facebook, and this framework has earned a lot of reputation over time. The main purpose of React framework is to develop and operate the dynamic User interface of web pages. It also uses virtual DOM, and hence, the integration of the same with any application is easy. That is why many companies prefer to hire React JS developers.
Let’s move forward with some features of React which can help application development.
- React creates dynamic and interactive UI for websites as well as mobile app development.
- React uses 1-way data binding with an application architecture called Flux controls and helps update the user’s view and Flux manages the application workflow.
- React uses native components instead of website components like react as building blocks and also React Native is a custom renderer for React.
- The applications made with React are Artsy, Bitsnap, Coinbase Pro, etc.
Many companies like Netflix, New York Times, Dropbox, etc., consider ReactJS for developing applications. You can also hire React.JS developers from a React.JS development company.
Few Cons of React.JS
- The high pace of development sometimes doesn’t support the web developers to relearn things and do it regularly.
- React.JS is developing so fast that it is not focusing more on its Documentation.
- ReactJS only covers the UI layers and nothing more. To complete the development process, you need to choose some other technology.
With the help of the extensible and adaptive stack and browser-independent reactive components, developers can accelerate custom web applications using default and custom directives.
Features of VueJs
- Data binding facilitates to manipulate or assign values to HTML attributes., change the style, provide classes with v-bind available, which is a binding directive.
- It gives HTML-based templates that unite the DOM with the Vue.js instance data. The templates are organized into Virtual DOM Render functions. A Vue.JS developer can use the render functions template and can replace the template with the render function.
- The viewers view final changes that reflect the real DOM. This method is creative and cost-effective; also, the changes are done quickly.
- Vue.js is more straightforward in terms of design & API. A Vue.JS developer builds simple applications in a single day.
As VueJs is among the best frameworks and got the commendation very early because of its unique and interactive features, many companies hire Vuejs developers.
Few Cons of Vue.JS
- One of the main disadvantages of Vue.Js is its shortage of Plugins and components.
- As Vue.JS is evolving very fast, it is difficult for app developers to learn it quickly.
- Vue.JS was developed a while ago only, which is why it has less community.
- Forming loops
Let’s discuss some features of Node.JS and know why Node.JS developers choose this framework:
- All the APIs are asynchronous, and the server doesn’t wait for the API to come back with data. Here the server calls the APIs simultaneously and continuously moving to the next one while using a notification mechanism of Event to generate a response from the API. This makes it fast too.
- Node.js supports an event mechanism that makes it possible for the server to respond in a non-blocking manner, making it scalable.
- Node.js, along with event looping, follows a single-threaded model.
- When it reaches uploading video and audio files, Node.js cuts down the processing time significantly. It does not buffer any single data, and here the application gets out the data in pieces.
Working with NodeJS has always been fruitful to every organization and which is why those companies who don’t have an in-house team of NodeJS developers, hire Node.JS developers from Node.JS development company.
Few Cons of Node.JS
- Performance Bottlenecks with heavy computation tasks
- Callback hell issue
- Immaturity of tooling
Meteor’s application area (Also known as Meteor.JS or Meteor.js) serves the name itself since it is varied as it covers almost a significant portion of the software development. Meteor.JS framework includes important areas like managing the database, back-end development, business logic, and front-end rendering.
Why Web developers choose Meteor?
Web developers choose Meteor because it has some unique and valuable features that every developer like to have while developing any application:
- Live Reload. After any development changes on the front-end, they are automatically reloaded on the active web page. Live reloading provides refreshing only the required DOM elements on the web page without making an entire page reload.
Let’s check out few cons of Meteor:
- Lack of control mechanism over the order of loading files
- No Native server-side rendering
- No reaction joins to combine two different data from other websites and add external packages trickery to join the data.
Since the introduction of Ember.js in 2015 to the software market, it has gained popularity with its wide application area. Ember.js supports two-way data binding and hence establishes a reliable platform for managing complicated User Interfaces.
Many famous companies like Netflix, LinkedIn, Nordstrom, and many more use Ember.JS for their websites.
Let’s discuss few features of Ember.JS:
- Provides HTML & CSS of the development model in the core.
- Provides instance initializers.
- Ember.js offers paths which are the main features used to manage the URL.
- Ember.js gives the Ember Inspector tool for debugging Ember apps.
- Ember.js uses templates that help to automatically update the model if the content of the applications is changed.
It’s small (< 8kb gzip), fast, and implements XHR utilities and routing out of the box.
Mithril has a few features quite similar to React.
- Development ecosystem
- Full-Stack solution
- Front-end solution
- Database integration
Have a quick look at this short video:
As per your project’s requirement, you can choose the framework and hire custom app developers from a custom app development company.