Smartphones play a significant role in today’s business world, and smartphones without mobile applications are of no use. Nowadays, if startups have impactful mobile apps then at a very high pace, any startup can grow their business productivity.
Do You Know?
- Mobile apps are presumed to generate $189 billion in revenue by 2020.
- The ordinary smartphone user uses 30 mobile apps each month.
- As per Statista, approximately 3 billion smartphone users are there across the world.
The consumers love mobile applications that are user friendly and hold excellent features. If you are running a startup, then a mobile app is undoubtedly a perfect medium to reach and target customers. Hence, entering the market by holding a leading mobile app is a great deal and a better chance to succeed compared to others.
However, most entrepreneurs often get stuck with one common question – “how to execute an idea and build an amazing mobile app?”. If the same query is bothering you, then I have a solution for that also, but for availing the solution, you just need to contact a mobile app developer expert.
In the continuation of our previous blog naming “40 Best App Ideas for Startups,” we are moving further to find new and innovative ways of building amazing mobile applications for your startup.
Factors To Be Examined Before Building Mobile Application
Before building the mobile application, you should first examine a few factors that are:
- Figure out the special purpose for creating an app
- Understand your users
- Conduct market research
- Features to be introduced in the mobile application
- Select functionalities of an app
- Create app wireframes
- Choose a platform (Android, iOS, etc.)
Once after recognizing these factors, you will be able to build the top-notch mobile application for your startup, after completing this focus on building the mobile application. If you want to develop an impactful mobile application, choose the best IT outsourcing companies in India to hire mobile app developers.
KeyPoints To Build An Amazing Mobile App
For developing excellent mobile applications, you should first make a mobile app development module, and then after that, you should start working on it. The building process of mobile app development will include the following subjects.
1) Idea Analysis
It is the foremost thing that every business owner should consider before starting to build an app, especially when it comes to startups. An idea is something that affects the whole app since it is the base.
An idea analysis for app development comprises market analysis, competition analysis, and country-specific research. It is a perfect startup business plan for your app idea.
– Market Analysis: Right audience targeting, Unique Selling Proposition(USP), marketing channels are the key essentials of marketing analysis. Targeting the right customers is necessary because customers are the key ingredient for the success of your app. USP is needed to convince someone why your app is superior to other similar apps. Moreover, you can choose different marketing channels as per your target audience to make aware of people about your app.
– Competition analysis: Google play store consists of millions of apps, which makes it more competitive and difficult for your app to get a good reputation in less time. Since there are already a number of similar apps, you just need to design and deploy unique features into your app to gain the attention of maximum users. Moreover, you need to choose a sensible monetization strategy to curb this problem.
– Country-specific research: It is important to research well to identify the needs of different countries and fulfill them via your app. Country-specific research helps app developers design the app as per the requirements of different people across the world. It will let them embed all those features required by different people into the startup’s mobile app.
Read More: 11 MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT TRENDS
A good plan, if executed in the right manner, can take your app towards success soon. Your business plan must have a projected profit and loss statement that establishes the various liabilities and assets that you will accumulate, ideally over a one-year period. Here are some key metrics are given below for the good planning of your startup mobile app.
– Surveys and Questionnaires: By running surveys and questionnaires, you will get unmatched insights about customer behavior that adds some weight to your mobile app business plan. If you know your target audience, it will become easy for you to ask questions about usage patterns.
– Monetization Strategy: This strategy helps you to predict the cash flow of a mobile app. Most applications focus on user growth over revenue and monetize the user base much later.
– Check for Google trends: Check Google Trends for keywords related to the idea of your application. Ideally, your application points to a problem and a growing market, and Google Trends can give you a fair idea about your potential customers.
– Use Analytics: You can also use third-party application analytics platforms such as App Annie and Sensor Tower to get more details about the size of the market and understand what you’re up against.
Starting with a mobile application for its new startup is very profitable compared to other companies. The mobile application can be built for a price as low as less than $ 2000, compared to a restaurant’s configuration that requires an investment of $ 50,000.
Some of the significant budget metrics are given below:
– Lifetime Value: This value gives you an idea of how much money you can expect to make on average from a single user. It actually indicates the financial viability of your mobile app.
– Customer Acquisition Cost: It is a critical metric that gives you an idea of the cost per app install or CPI. For an exact CPI, you need to use some industry benchmarks. Thus, it gives you an idea of how much you can expect to spend as you go after high-value users.
– Runway and Burn rate: Your burn rate should be low as it determines how much money you need to spend per month. At the same time, the runway is defined as the total funds per burn rate.
Outsourcing projects is a good decision for any startup. For startups, it is difficult to invest in hiring in-house companies when they have a low budget. However, hiring a dedicated mobile app developer would not cost much to startups and also provide the perfect mobile app development for their project as they focus on core activities. It is a cost-saving approach with many business benefits for startups.
When you hire a developer, then he/she will be solely responsible for building the mobile app. It will be their headache to provide you reliable solutions on the basis of the business requirements. Starting from choosing an app UI design to releasing it on Google Play Store or App Store, all will be done by the hired mobile app developer. But for that, you need to choose one of the best Mobile App Development Companies to hire an Android app developer or iOS app developer.
Well, usually startups, SMEs, and even big enterprises make mistakes in hiring the right developers for their business, and this ultimately offers the fallacious solution to the businesses. If you want to avoid such mistakes, then for once read 10 Mistakes to Avoid While Hiring Mobile App Developers this write-up.
5) Mobile App Marketing
There are millions of users of mobile devices and tablets. There is a substantial market for the application. You must define your target audience to whom you will market your mobile application. The narrower the target segment, the higher the conversion rate. It will also help you provide excellent customer experience and greater customer loyalties. Moreover, you can use a wide range of channels to disseminate your marketing messages, depending on your user preferences.
Some of these channels include:
- Social media ads
- Retargeting campaigns
- Organic installs
- App store optimization
- Mobile site redirection
- Content marketing
- Event marketing
- Push and in-app notifications
Without marketing of an application, the mobile app will not become popular, so to introduce the mobile app in the market, you should take major concern. You can also take help from the social marketing team to make your app popular.
Popular Mobile Applications
There are “n” number of mobile apps, but among all only a few became famous all over the world. The application, which is mobile and user friendly, holds top features, fully secured, are liked by the users, and usually, these sports become famous. From below read the names of a few Popular Mobile Applications:
- E-commerce: Amazon, Myntra
- Healthcare: Mobile MIM, Gauss Pixel App
- Fintech: Nubank, Coinbase
- Travel and Tourism: Trivago, Yatra
- Payment: Google Pay, Phone Pay
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram
Several different industries make use of mobile applications for expanding business growth. If you also want to build such a popular mobile application, then just immediately hire mobile app developers.
So far, we have discussed various amazing ideas to build interactive mobile applications for startups that will help them gain many business benefits. However, cost, time, and market are three critical parameters that should be kept in mind by any startup business before the development of mobile applications. In fact, hiring a dedicated mobile app developer is the best decision for any startup in this modern digital world.
However, if you still find any difficulty with mobile app development, then no need to worry. At ValueCoders, we have an expert team of dedicated mobile app developers who have successfully delivered 500+ mobile apps to their clients across the globe since 2004. You can Contact Us anytime for your startup mobile app development project. For native app development, you can hire Android app developer or iOS developers as well.