The mobile apps on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone are coded using different programming languages. An iOS app uses Objective-C, an Android app is coded with Java or Kotlin, while a Windows Phone application uses .NET technology.
Angular.JS is one of the most popular open-source front-end development frameworks, mainly used to develop dynamic single-page web and mobile applications (SPA). Angular is useful for transferring all the content from the server to the browser and simultaneously loading all the web pages. After the content gets loaded, clicking on any link on the page does not reload the entire content but simply updates the section with the page.
Some large organizations like PayPal, Freelancer, LinkedIn, Lego, Hopscotch, and several others are powering their UIs with AngularJS.
The most crucial difference between Angular-powered sites & traditional sites is that Angular requires the browser to develop the page, which does not put pressure on the server and consequently results in faster page loading.
Some features of Angular.JS that help in Mobile App development:
- Data-binding – Two-way data-binding feature saves a lot of time for developers in developing mobile applications from writing many codes. It helps in automatic data synchronization between model and view components.
- Templates: HTML templates are analyzed directly by the browser into the DOM.
- Angular.JS has built-in directives.
- AngularJS has a built-in dependency injection that allows developers to simply build, comprehend, and evaluate applications.
If you plan to develop a Mobile application based on Angular.JS, you can hire Angular.JS developers with a specialty in developing unique world-class applications. For this, you may also need to hire an Angular.JS development company.
Vue.JS framework is growing rapidly compared to its smaller framework size, reactivity, reusability, detailed documentation, typescript support, and incredibly simple learning curve.
It has several unique factors, and most of them may become a disadvantage. It is a very versatile framework and pretty flexible for organizations and developers. Moreover, Vue.Js is currently in heavy demand in the market as it provides solutions to modern and high-performing apps.
If you are looking to create an app, Vue.JS could be an excellent option to go for, as it offers multiple features like:
- Vue.JS uses virtual DOM
- The data-binding feature in Vue allows for manipulating and assigning values to HTML attributes, assigning classes, changing style, etc
- Components are also critical aspects of Vue.JS, which helps build custom elements that is reusable in HTML
- VueJS allows HTML templates that do the binding with DOM to the instance data of Vue
You can take the help of the Vue.JS development company to make an app that can be used, or you can hire Vue.JS developers to make your job simpler.
Let’s check out some features of React.JS:
- React.js develops a high-quality UI for most devices
- ReactJS application comprises several components; wherein every component has access to its logic and controls
- ReactJS makes usage of a unidirectional data flow
- ReactJS uses the JSX file that makes the application easy to understand and code
- It provides efficient performance as it maintains a virtual DOM
Choosing React.JS can be very beneficial for your organization, as you can see its features and advantages above, and also, you can hire react.js developers to develop an amazing application.
- Node.js makes use of a single-threaded model with event looping.
- Node.js is highly scalable as it doesn’t respond in a non-blocking way.
- Node.js applications never buffer data and easily output the data in pieces.
You can also hire Node. JS development company to utilize the uses and features of Node.Js fully
PhoneGap is a medium between your web application codes and mobile OS APIs. This diagram will help you understand better:
Here is the architecture of how Titanium works:
jQuery Mobile supports several user interfaces compatible with modern platforms such as Android, iOS, and the earliest platforms such as Opera Mini and Nokia Symbian. With the help of PhoneGap, you can integrate your jQuery web app code into an interactive iOS or Android application.
Sencha Touch (similar to Ext JS) is the only framework that offers optimal solutions to developers who create fast and impressive mobile applications that work on Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, and more. It comes with lots of creative and useful components that work efficiently on all types of mobile applications. Here is a glimpse of the features:
Here is a feature comparison of the above four frameworks:
If you are fond of Native mobile applications, you are left with two options- Xamarin and React Native. Xamarin allows you only to write the same kind of code while programming natively – similar interface design tools & similar calls.
Hence, if your team is already React friendly, React Native can be a good choice.
To know more about ReactJS: 5 reasons to choose Facebook’s ReactJS
NativeScript is a Telerik invention for building multi-platform native mobile applications from a single code source. The architecture that NativeScript is :
Also Read: Native App vs Hybrid App Development
The bottom line:
There is another way to save time and cost. Hire Indian Programmers from ValueCoders (a leading software development company in India). We deliver excellent mobile app development solutions to build your business app. Our custom cross-platform app development service is the best in the industry and we also offer custom software development services with the following benefits:
1. Zero billing guarantee
2. Pro-level Teams
3. Guaranteed SLAs
4. Flexible Hiring Models